The Hotel Svizzero, built at the beginning of the 20th century with the first cinema-theatre in the history of Biasca, now unfortunately disappeared, was renovated with great care in 1998 by the Sola-Frei family. The interior retains the original atmosphere while introducing the comforts that the needs of today's customers require.
Outside a covered terrace allows you to enjoy the sun and the light of summer days and the contemplation of the majestic mountains and waterfalls.
A large car park is easily accessible from Via San Gottardo.
- SIZE Number rooms: 15, Number of beds: 31
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroTicino
- LOCATION Central , Close to the bus stop , Close to the railway station
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Open in Winter , Bar - Snack bar , Restaurant
- VENUES Suitable for families , Lift , Private parking
- FACILITIES Rooms with private bathroom , free Wi-Fi , TV