The Hotel Svizzero, built at the beginning of the 20th century with the first cinema-theatre in the history of Biasca, now unfortunately disappeared, was renovated with great care in 1998 by the Sola-Frei family. The interior retains the original atmosphere while introducing the comforts that the needs of today's customers require.
Outside a covered terrace allows you to enjoy the sun and the light of summer days and the contemplation of the majestic mountains and waterfalls.
A large car park is easily accessible from Via San Gottardo.
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- SIZE Number rooms: 15, Number of beds: 31
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroTicino
- LOCATION Central , Close to the bus stop , Close to the railway station
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Open in Winter , Bar - Snack bar , Restaurant
- VENUES Suitable for families , Lift , Private parking
- FACILITIES Rooms with private bathroom , free Wi-Fi , TV