A partially resettled Alpine community at 1240 meters, high above the Verzasca Valley. One reaches Alp Odro from Vogorno via a steep, easily identifiable path. The difference in height is 500 meters. A sweeping view up to Lake Maggiore, in the midst of a mountain world offering challenging hikes. Mattress camp for 16 persons; two Alpine huts that can be rented. Interesting Museum. Guests can participate in haymaking in the wilderness.
Salami, formagella, cheese, goat ricotta cheese
Offer with accommodation:
Rustic cabins with 5, 3 or 2 beds, dormitory for 16 people.
Small living room or room for seminars (max. 20 people).
From April to October. Without road access, marked trail Vogorno-Odro (ca. 2 hours).
- SIZE Number rooms: 3, Number of beds: 23
- LOCATION In the mountains , Close to the bus stop , View on the lake , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Animals allowed , Meals on request , Booking required , Restaurant , Breakfast service , Direct sale
- VENUES Suitable for families
- FACILITIES Bathroom , Shower , Use of the kitchen area , Heating