One of the most important Swiss appointments for walking and Nordic walking fans. Different itineraries (from 6.8 km to 18.7 km), several secondary activities, a lot of sport and fun for everyone: here's a way to be healthy and have a different day, in movement!
Itineraries (walking and Nordic walking)
Itineraries extremely attractive in terms of landscape and well-suited for all sorts of fitness levels; these include longer and more demanding itineraries for those who want to test their endurance and “softer”, more level itineraries of just a few kilometers for others:
- Relax (6.8 km) flat, obstacle-free, suitable for all and designed for families
- Melide (7.2 km) the lakeside trail from Melide to Lugano
- Panorama (10.7 km) medium distance and a splendid panorama of Lugano
- Agno (13.4 km) route from Agno to Lugano
- Challenge (18.7 km) the challenge for well-trained walkers involving the climb up to Brè
- Lake and Walking Melide (7.2 km) this itinerary also includes a boat trip from Lugano to Melide
- New: Lake & Walking Gandria (5.4 km) this itinerary also includes a boat trip from Lugano to Gandria
New in 2023 is the new 'Lake & Walking - Gandria' route, which includes a boat tour combined with a scenic walk of about 5.5 km from Gandria to Lugano.
Pre-registration open until 15/06/2023 with a discount of CHF 8 off the basic fees.
- CHF 29.-: Relax
- CHF 32.-: Melide
- CHF 34.-: Panorama
- CHF 35.-: Agno
- CHF 37.-: Challenge
- CHF 40.-: Lake and Walking – Melide
- CHF 42.-: Lake and Walking – Gandria
- Children/youth: CHF 17.-
- OPENING Sun: 09:00 – 16:00
- CATEGORIES Sports events , Get-togethers