Musica nel Mendrisiotto was founded in 1978 and currently has more than six hundred members and offers, throughout the year, more than 50 appointments on a weekly basis, distributed throughout the district, in the most evocative places.
Performers are internationally renowned musicians, flanked by particularly talented young musicians.
Several types of concerts are offered:
- Matinees, Sundays at 10:30 a.m. at the venue in the historic core in Mendrisio, next to the Art Museum, chamber concerts followed by a wine tasting offered
- Aperitif concerts, Fridays at 6:15 p.m., in a café-concert setting, with the audience seated at tables and greeted by an offered aperitif
- Evening concerts at the Cinema Teatro in Chiasso and in churches in the district with great international soloists
- Concerts for children, at the LaFilanda
- Suoni d'acqua, summer concerts in the Muggio Valley dedicated to world music
- CATEGORIES Music