The image of a primordial garden understood as a metaphorical space in which to stop and contemplate takes shape in the solo exhibition entitled "Io dove sono" by the ceramic sculptor Simona Bellini.
Flowers, shrubs and stones burst from the earth recreating a place of reflection and silence in which to seek one's earthly and spiritual dimension. An invitation for visitors to return to their place of origin, mother earth.
- Sa 01.04.2023: 2:00 – 6:00 pm (artist present)
- Sa 15.04.2023: 2:00 – 6:00 pm (artist present)
- Sa 29.04.2023: 2:00 – 6:00 pm (artist present)
- OPENING Wed... Fri: 14:00 – 18:00
- CATEGORIES Exhibitions and fairs