Classical music concert series and side events.
Classical music concert series ranging from early to contemporary genres, featuring young talents as well as seasoned soloists, established both locally and internationally. Entrance is free to all concerts, which take place in some of the most evocative places in the Lugano region: churches, parks, village squares and small concert halls.
The Ceresio Estate 2023 season will be enriched by a number of elements that will accompany the festival and allow visitors to enjoy an experience beyond music, immersed in the Lugano region.
Concerts with side events
01 July, Gandria, parish church
Da Castagnola a Gandria alla scoperta del “Sentiero dell’olivo”.
- 5.30 p.m. – 6.45 p.m. from Lugano Castagnola (Lido San Domenico) in the company of a guide, we walk along the "Olive grove trail" until we reach the ancient fishing village of Gandria. Reserve your place here
- 7 p.m. Alican Süner, violin / Mattia Zappa, cello
- Individual return from Gandria to Lugano - Castagnola, return by bus (Società Navigazione del Lago di Lugano) from Gandria Paese at 8:20 p.m. / 9:20 or 10:20 p.m.. Società Navigazione del Lago di Lugano boat available at 9:05 p.m. or 10:20 p.m.
06 July, Vico Morcote, parish church
- 7 p.m – 8 p.m. Yoga session in the church garden. Reserve your place here
- 8.30 p.m. La Compagnia del Madrigale (a cappella vocal sextet)
02 August, Montagnola, Museum Hermann Hesse and Sala Boccadoro
- 5.30 p.m. Guided tour of the museum in Italian. Reserve your place here
- 6.15 p.m. Guided tour of the museum in German. Reserve your place here
- 7 p.m. concert by Cammin danzando (Pamela Tempestini violin, Fernando Luis Fernandez Frutos clarinet, Sara Capone piano)
19 August, Sorengo, parish church
- 7 p.m. – 8 p.m. Yoga session in the church garden. Reserve your place here
- 8.30 p.m. Francesco Stefanelli (cello)
- Buchungen für Nebenveranstaltungen bitte online vornehmen.
- CATEGORIES Music , Get-togethers