Enjoy a great start to the weekend by exploring the producers of the Mendrisiotto region.
During the Saturday visits you will have the opportunity to meet producers from the region, enjoy the uniqueness of their labels and local products. The experienced staff will accompany you on an unforgettable journey full of emotions and new tastes.
Merlot is certainly the best-known wine and the most appreciated in the region. In the last few decades the production has been enriched and partly diversified with the introduction of new types of wines. Signing up for this outing is the ideal opportunity to taste quality wines and get to know the wine cellars where the wines are produced.
Booking: please feel in the online form in all its part, the booking is welcome by Friday 10 a.m
Price: CHF 20.- p.p.
Payment: on the spot
Meeting-point: to be communicated at the time of registration
Wineries participating in Saturday tastings:
- Azienda Agricola e Vitivinicola Cadenazzi, Corteglia
- Azienda Viticola Famiglia Betti, Rancate
- Cantina Cavallini, Cabbio
- Cantina Luciano e Luca Della Casa, Meride
- Cantina Rubio, Mendrisio
- Cantina Tagliabue, Salorino
- Cantine Latini, Tremona
- Corte del Vino Ticino, Morbio Inferiore
- Fondazione Sant'Angelo di Loverciano, Castel San Pietro
- Vini Rovio Ronco SA di Gianfranco Chiesa, Rovio
The activity includes a visit to a single winery.
- TYPICAL PRODUCTS Wine
- WINE AND CELLARS Wine cellars , Tasting sessions