Experience the culinary diversity of Switzerland. The Grand Tour of Switzerland won’t just show you Switzerland’s most beautiful side; it’s also a culinary journey of discovery. Thanks to the variety of specialty dishes waiting for you in every part of the country and thanks to the Grand Tour Snack-Box with tempting regional treats. You’ll take the Snack-Box with you on your journey to satisfy those hunger pangs – and you can repeatedly top it up. Bon voyage – and bon appetit!
Grab something from the red box on the passenger seat, enjoy a generous bite of the brunch chocolate by the famous Nyon based Alexandre chocolatier - and at the same time delight in the sweet scent of chocolate that filled the little shop; an unforgettable experience. Here visitors can fill their Snack-Box directly from the source and at the same time enjoy a peek behind the scenes. A world of interesting stories is now open to you, all of which unique - such as the makings of “Zürihonig“ by bee-keeper Peter Schneider; with honey stemming from the rooftop of the 5-star Marriott hotel. You can also take a trip to St. Gallen and pop into the Confiserie Roggwiler to see and taste more creative delights in the form of a “Biber“; the inspiration for which came in association with the Grand Tour of Switzerland.
Points of sale of the snack box:
- Caseificio del Gottardo, Airolo
- Hotel Defanti, Lavorgo
- Macelleria Cavargna, Malvaglia
- Carlo Stroppini, Gnosca
- Quintorno, Monte Carasso
Fun when you feel a little peckish.
Keen on trying some local treats? With the Grand Tour Snack-Box you can double the enjoyment of your journey through Switzerland. Here’s how:
- Buy the Snack-Box for CHF 25.– from any of the 51 official sales outlets on the Grand Tour and top it up with regional specialities for two people for CHF 20.–.
- You can top up your Snack-Box repeatedly with snacks from the region at other sales outlets for CHF 20.- (refills for two people).
- Enjoy the regional specialities and the culinary diversity of Switzerland during the journey.
- You can also take the attractive Snack-Box back home with you as a souvenir.
- TYPICAL PRODUCTS Cheese , Cold cuts , Specialties