With its crystal-clear rivers, Ticino is considered one of the best diving areas in Europe. In the Verzasca and the Maggia we dive in crystal clear water between imposing rock formations past bullheads and trout. The border between air and water seems almost unreal. Furthermore, the remote, clear mountain lakes also invite you to dive. Come along, experience it for yourself. Of course, we also look forward to the culinary highlights here in Ticino.
River diving is very dependent on the weather and water levels, so dives can be rescheduled at short notice.
A true diving paradise in the south of Switzerland!
Our offers for you in Ticino:
- Special course "River and Current" for already certified divers: course duration 1 - 2 days.
- Or: guided dives for already experienced river divers
- Mobile filling system with tanks: ask us where the filling station is or arrange a location.
- Combined group courses with river diving and mountain lake diving with fixed dates
- Individual courses in the Verzasca and Maggia according to your wishes
- Excursions for already experienced river divers - ask us for details
- Rental equipment on site on request
- VENUES Scuba diving