Swiss customs museum
The building that houses the Customs Museum is on the opposite side of lake from Lugano, in the area known as Cantine di Gandria are and may be reached by means of a short, suggestive boat trip; in fact, it is built directly on the lake, at the border between Italy and Switzerland, in an inaccessible area covered in thick vegetation.
The first customs post was set up in 1856 and is still known ...
25.03 - 21.10
|VENUES||Suitable for families|