Would you like to discover a different side of Lugano? All you have to do is put on some comfortable shoes and have your powers of observation on the ready because with Street Art Tour there are many things to see and lots of stories to be told in the city.
You can to discover all the works of art produced over the years through Arte Urbana Lugano (AUL) and private bodies, which have rede- signed urban spaces, revealing an extraordinary side that is hidden in day-to-day life.
A trail suitable for everyone in the city centre and beyond: for the more curious among you, this is the right time to visit the little village on top of Monte Brè with its rural architecture from times gone by, and Sorengo, whose new buildings have been decorated with futurist works by various street artists. Street Art Tour is an open-air, constantly expanding artistic trail that is not be missed. Stay tuned!
Here is the list of the artworks:
- AL-TO by 108 and CT, Lugano, 2020
- Genesi di un incantesimo by Gio Pistone, Lugano, 2020
- Close Up by Nevercrew, Lugano, 2020
- Predica di San Giovanni Battista by Andrea Ravo Mattoni, Lugano, 2018
- Murale senza titolo by Millo, Lugano, 2015
- Neuralrope#1 - Inside an Artificial Brain, Permanent Interactive Installation by Alex Dorici and Luca Maria Gambardella, Lugano
- Open God by MP5, Lugano, 2014
- Mirrors by Xuan Alyfe, Sorengo, 2013
- Senza titolo by DEM, Lugano, 2013
- Murale LongLake Festiva by Seacreative, Lugano, 2012
- Magenta - t.n.e.g.b.t.a.a.t.p.r. by Nevercrew, Lugano-Pregassona, 2012
- Pietro non torna indietro by Agostino Iacurci, Lugano, 2012
- Murale senza titolo by 108, Lugano, 2012
- To be or not to be Regina d'Inghilterra by Orticanoodles, Lugano, 2010
- To be or not to be Elisabetta Canalis and George Clooney by Orticanoodles, Lugano, 2010
- Lido di Lugano by Nevercrew, Lugano, 2005
- VENUES Eco-friendly