The start of the winter season in Prato Leventina is scheduled for Saturday, 17 December 2022.
Prato Leventina's small skiing resort, equipped with a ski lift, pony lift and lighted cross-country ski track, is situated in a basin that opens onto the right side of the valley at 3 km from the motorway exit "Quinto/Rodi Fiesso".
Next to the start there is a big parking lot and a nice cafe with seating available.
- Length of the Ski Lift: 900 metres
- Altitude: 1050 to 1300 m above sea level
- Length of the slopes: 5 km (1 blue, 2 red, 1 black)
- Capacity: 800 people an hour
Open from December to March:
Saturday, Sunday and school holidays 09.00-16.00
Wednesday afternoon 13.30-16.00
- OPENING 17.12 - 19.03
- VENUES Suitable for families , Alpine skiing and snowboard