It is located on Mount Navone and is an octagonal building dedicated to S. Maria Bambina, preceded on three sides by a portico built around a chapel now included in the high altar. Construction began in 1667, while the portico was built later in 1709. The vault is completely frescoed by G. B. Poliatto who, due to his mannerism and taste for colour, could be defined as a follower of the Tarilli family. The stuccoes on the altar are by Domenico Rezia da Porlezza.
Keys by Mrs. Alba Solari, Semione (tel. 091 870 12 61).