The oratory of St. Catherine, already mentioned in 1567, is a simple quadrangular building extended in 1613; it is located in Ponto Aquilesco and has a fresco on the facade with the patron saint. The entire nave is decorated with rustic frescoes from 1615 enclosed by frames with inscriptions that recall the donors. The author is a very active painter in Val di Blenio, probably from Graubünden. The frescoes in the choir, dated 1578, are attributed to the Tarilli of Cureglia and represent Saints Peter and Paul and an Annunciation (triumphal arch), a Crucifixion with Saints Anthony Abbot and Catherine, a Majestas Domini, scenes from the life of St. Catherine (the latter partly remade or otherwise).
The oratory was restored in 1998-99. On that occasion, the simple paper Via Crucis now on display was also restored.