Matasci Vini, i.e. Matasci Wines, is a family-run business. Since 1921 it has been located in Tenero, a small town tucked away at the foot of the hills embracing the right bank of the River Ticino, overlooking Lake Maggiore. As pioneers in wholesome wine-making, the Matascis conquered the market in 1964 with their Selezione d’Ottobre, a softer and more delicate variation of Merlot, which today continues to characterize Matasci wines.
- Direct sale of Merlot Matasci
- Selection of wines from around the world
- Specialties from Ticino
- Wine tasting
- Guided tours of the cellars
- Wine Museum
- Matasci Arte
- Vintage villa for events, seminars, samplings, Wine & Dine
Guided tours of the Wine Cellar and Wine Museum upon request ([email protected] - tel. 091/735.60.11).
- MUSEUMS Theme museums
- TYPICAL PRODUCTS Wine
- WINE AND CELLARS Wine cellars , Tasting sessions