The Beach of Brissago is caressed by the waves of the Maggiore Lake and, next to the old tobacco factory, it is the ideal place to spend hours relaxing. A spacious parking lot also facilitates the access. The Beach spreads on a wide area of which it is possible to find a beautiful swimming pool, a gracious restaurant, the Baby Club, a fun area, a rich ice-cream parlour and an equipped cocktail bar.
The Beach offers deck chairs and umbrellas for your comfort. Swimming courses for children and sports activities for adults will fill up your day.
- 27 ° heated pool
- 3x2 large screen
- Music background
- Kamikaze slide (75 meters)
- Sanitary room
- Amusement area for children and teenagers
- All areas have disabled access
- Quantity: 2
- Length: 15m
- Depth: 1.5m
- Pools for children: 1
- Admission for adults CHF 6.00
- Admission for children (up to 16 years) 4.00 CHF
- Family admission (2 + 2) 16.00 CHF
Opening hours: Lido open from June 6th 2020, pools from the 13th.
High season: 09.00 - 19.00 (every day)
Low season: 10.00 - 18.00
Parking: 100 m
Public transport: 20m
Partner Ticino Ticket
Thanks to Ticino Ticket you can visit this attraction at a discounted price. Ask the ticket at your hotel, campsite or hostel and find out all the offers you can receive.
- VENUES Children's pool , Outdoor pool , Beach