At the northern entrance to the village of Giornico, between the River Ticino and the railway, stands the museum known as “La Congiunta”, housed in a modern building designed by architect Peter Märkli (1992). It contains reliefs and sculptures by the artist Hans Josephsohn (Zurich), spanning the period from 1950 to 1991.
OTR Bellinzonese and Upper Ticino, InfoPoint Leventina, 6780 Airolo
Tel: +41 91 869 15 33
Key collection (open all year round):
Osteria Giornico, Via San Gottardo 37, 6745 Giornico
Tel: +41 91 864 22 15
- MUSEUMS Art museums