A leisure cruise on Lake Lugano and a hands-on cooking class in an elegant village strategically positioned on its shores is a glamorous and fun way to enjoy an afternoon and evening. We make our way from Lugano to the enchanting village of Morcote, rated “Most Beautiful Swiss Village” in 2016.
In Morcote, we will get our hands “in pasta”, literally. With an unforgettable cooking class experience, we learn how to make gnocchi, a traditional dish of Ticino, consisting of flour and potatoes or, depending on the season, pumpkin or chestnut flour. We will enjoy our dinner on the panoramic veranda right on the water, savouring the gnocchi we just made and finishing our meal with a sunset on the lake.
Three-course dinner accompanied by local wines.
- Number of participants: 2 - 15 (larger groups on request).
- Price per person: from SFr. 210.-
- cooking course;
- three-course dinner with wine;
- cruise from Lugano to Morcote
- private bus transfer from Morcote to Lugano;
- local guides.
- TRANSPORTS Navigation
- TYPICAL PRODUCTS Specialties