The Forcaridra Reserve boasts a stunning setting, along the Strada Alta della Leventina, in the direction of Sobrio. This warm and bright wood is composed primarily of Scots pine, a large and frugal tree with a glaucous green crown and the bark at the top of the trunks tending towards orange. Some specimens are almost 200 years old.
- Area: 8 hectares
- Altitude: 1,100-1,280 m a.s.l.
- Main tree: Scots pine
- Year of establishment: 2004
- Owner: Patriziato di Cavagnago
- Period: May-October.
- You are asked to follow the marked trails. Hiking boots are recommended.
- VENUES Eco-friendly
- PARKS AND GARDENS Natural parks