With a permit, visitors are allowed to fish in Ticino’s lakes and rivers. Fishing licenses: obtainable at tourist offices, city halls, sporting goods and fishing shops, selected hotels and campsite around lakes, ponds and rivers
Fishing period (with tourist fishing license):
- below 1200 m a.s.l. – from April 1st to the first Sunday of October
- above 1200 m a.s.l. – from Saturday before the third Sunday of June to the first Sunday of October.
Administrative Permission - Fees:
- 2-day permit – CHF 60/adult, CHF 20 teenagers (14 to 17)
- 7-day permit – CHF 120/adult, CHF 30 teenagers (14 to 17)
- children under 14 must have a parental authorization.
- NATURE Alpine lakes