An Interactive tour with information for children and adults. There is something for everyone!
For families who wish to visit this peaceful city in a participative way with the company of their little ones. Enjoy a walking tour in the "beautiful village" of Mendrisio, designed specially for children and families.
The "Family Tour" will allow you to discover the history and secrets of the city while your kids have fun along the way with activities and games.
Little explorers will discover the precious, natural and cultural treasures and the beautiful scenery of Mendrisio.
Sightseeing turns into an experience made up of details to be discovered, legends, riddles and mysteries to unravel. The whole family will live an experience and learning under the motto ' learn while having fun.
Conditions and general information:
- recommended for children of age: 5-12 years old, however children under this age are welcome.
- All children must be accompanied by at least one adult.
- Meeting point: Piazza San Giovanni, in front of the art museum.
- Languages: Italian, English & Spanish
- The tour will be cancelled in case of bad weather.
- Reservations required. Payment upon tour start.
- Private tours are available.
For information and reservations please contact:
- Tour Guide
- Romina Poretti
- [email protected]
- Tel. +41 78 742 61 32