The neoclassical church, built in 1868 on a project by Ferdinando Gianella, stands on the site of a Romanesque building of worship of the thirteenth century, dedicated to St. Bartholomew and demolished in the mid-nineteenth century. In 1924 the current bell tower was built.
The interior preserves a painting of the first half of the seventeenth century, depicting the Madonna del Rosario with Saints, as well as a baptismal font with a wooden lid dating back to the second half of the seventeenth century.
Keys at Mrs Dorina Beretta, Acquarossa
T +41 (0)91 871 16 84