Late Baroque building, built by the Milanese G. Stella between 1760 and 1767, after the parish church had been destroyed by a landslide. Star between 1760 and 1767, after the parish church had been destroyed by a landslide. The facade is decorated with Rococo stuccoes and preserves, in niches, the statues of Saints Peter and Luke.
The nave is barrel vaulted; there are three side chapels. The high altar has a tabernacle in carved wood from the early eighteenth century, antependium with Saints Fiorenzo and Peter. The stucco pulpit is the work of Agostino Silva (1800).
Conservative restorations were completed in 1998 (architect Giorgio Ceresa).
Keys at the Parish
T +41 (0)91 871 11 80