The Church of the Virgin Mary Conception, located in Via Peri, was built in 1860 on an old monastery of the Middle
Ages in the order of the "Umiliati". The building is in Neoclassical style. On the altar a valuable statue of the Virgin Mary
(eighteenth century); on the right wall of the
choir a painting of the Nativity (XVII century) and left the canvas with the Immaculate (1725).