In the hamlet of Motto stands the oratory of S. Pietro, a small Romanesque building in the oldest parts of the side walls and apse which, according to the inscription on the architrave, were raised in 1581. In the same year, the bell tower was probably also built. The ancient origin of the building has been confirmed by archaeological investigations that date the original nucleus to the sixth century.
Inside, in the nave and apse, frescoes completely repainted in the sixteenth century when the church was enlarged. On the arch and at the base of the apse basin, decorated with a Renaissance style. In front of the altar there is an altar frontal in coloured scagliola signed "Solarius fecit" (1732).
Keys at Osteria Tre Vie, Motto-Dongio (tel. 091 871 19 25).