4863
Image 0 - Chiesa di S. Martino

Chiesa di S. Martino

The parish church of Camorino, situated on a hill, is of Romanesque origin (attested in the 13th century). The current construction dates back to 1888, however, while the bell tower is of the sixteenth-seventeenth century. On the stone portal of Castione the date 1553 and some carved figures (St. Martin on horseback and sharing the cloak, a beggar, an angel, the Annunciation). 
The church preserves a beautiful processional cross of the fifteenth century.