Chiesa di S. Maria dei Miracoli
6834 Morbio Inferiore,
In the summer of 1594 Catherine and Angela, two girls from Milan, make a long, tiring journey from the Lombardy capital to Morbio in order to be blessed by the local substitute parish priest, Don Gaspare dei Barberini, to whom special charismas were attributed. When they arrived in the village they met their mothers and other women in front of the effigies of the Madonna painted on the tumble-down...
|ARCHITECTURE||Ancient and religious architecture|
6834 Morbio Inferiore
Position on the map