2853
Image 0 - Chapels of  Scaradra

Chapels of Scaradra

The De Bernardi chapel, in Scaradra, is a simple rectangular building with a barrel vault. The frescoes on the internal walls date back to 1510 and are attributed to Antonio da Tradate.

The chapel of S. Maria delle Scale, on the mule track halfway between Corzoneso and Scaradra, dates back to the 16th century. Similar to the De Bernardi chapel, it is frescoed by the same hand.