It is located on the parvis of the parish church of Semione and is a small, low building with a double barrel vault. On the façade there is an eighteenth-century fresco with the Resurrection of the Dead.
Inside, there are interesting fifteenth-century frescoes by the Seregnesi. They depict a Crucifixion with Saints John the Baptist and Anthony the Abbot, a Christ with the symbols of the four Evangelists, the Fathers of the Church, Adoration of the Magi and figures of Saints. In the chapel on the right (back) on the north wall, an inscription recalls the stench of 1513.
The building was restored in 1944.
New restorations are planned.