- Area: 102 hectares
- Altitude: 800-1'700 m a.s.l.
- Main species: mountain laburnum, beech
- Year of institution: 2008
- Owners: Patriziato di Brissago and privately owned.
- Period: all year. The best moment is June, when the mountain laburnum blooms.
- The Sacred Wood of Mergugno can be easily visited along the path that from Mount Mergugno (1037 m) rises towards the Rifugio Al legn (1785 m).
- It is recommended to follow the marked trail. With heavy snow, access is not recommended.
- PARKS AND GARDENS Natural parks