Available from 02.04.2022 - 06.11.2022
The Bellinzona Pass is a combi ticket to the three Castles of the Bellinzona Fortress, a UNESCO World Heritage site since 2000, and the Museum Villa dei Cedri (opening days: from wednesday to sunday).
- Entrance to the Castles of the Bellinzona Fortress
- Entrance to permanent and temporary exhibitions of the Fortress
- Entrance to the Castelgrande Museum and the new exhibition route Archeologia Montebello
- Entrance to Villa dei Cedri (opening days: from wednesday to sunday)
As added value to the Bellinzona Pass, partnerships with some of the most important tourist attractions in the Canton have been developed. This reciprocal collaboration is specific to:
- Cable car Monte Carasso Mornera 20% (Tibetan Bridge)
- Fossil Museum of the Monte San Giorgio 20%
Benefit from a 20% discount on the Bellinzona Pass by presenting an entrance ticket from one of the above mentioned attractions at one of the ticket counters of the Bellinzona Castles.
|Reduced (AHV, students, groups)||CHF 18.-|
Partner Ticino Ticket
Thanks to Ticino Ticket you can visit this attraction at a discounted price. Ask the ticket at your hotel, campsite or hostel and find out all the offers you can receive.
- VENUES Suitable for families