Arcobaleno is the gateway to public transport in Ticino and the district of Moesano. With Arcobaleno tickets and passes you can travel on all the modes of public transport operating within the purchased zones using only one valid ticket or pass.
Arcobaleno offers the following tickets and passes: single tickets, multi-journey travelcards, 1-day travelcards, multi-day travelcards, add-on tickets, group tickets, class upgrade tickets, multi-class upgrade tickets, and weekly, monthly and annual Arcobaleno passes.
Arcobaleno offers the following options in particular to tourists wishing to discover the beauty of the region using public transport:
- The 1-day travelcard, which can be used for travel within the chosen zones for one day. The travelcard can also be purchased as a multi-day travelcard (6 days for the price of 5).
- The weekly pass, which can be used for travelling freely within the chosen zones for 7 consecutive days. This is the ideal ticket for people that use public transport every day.
- The monthly pass, which is the perfect choice for longer stays. It can be loaded onto your SwissPass card.
- For detailed information on fares, and the duration and validity of the tickets and passes, please consult the www.arcobaleno.ch website.
You will also find the fare calculator on the website, a quick and easy way to calculate the zones you wish to purchase as well as the price of tickets.
The following tickets and travel discounts are also accepted in addition to the Arcobaleno tickets and passes:
- Junior Travelcard and Children's Co-travelcard: children and young people aged between 6 and 15 travel on public transport throughout Switzerland for 30. - CHF per year when accompanied by a parent or a person at least 16 years old with valid tickets. More information can be found at www.arcobaleno.ch
- GA Travelcard (with the exception on the Locarno Madonna del Sasso Funicular Railway – FLMS).
- Half-fare Travelcard: Arcobaleno tickets can be purchased at a reduced price.
- Other tickets and passes: national and international tickets and passes such as the Eurailpass, the Swiss Travel pass, the City Ticket, the City-City Ticket, etc. are also valid for travel in Ticino and the Moesano district, within the limits of their respective areas of validity.