The Rivabella camp-site is a pearl on the shores of Lake Maggiore, in an ideal location that is both quiet and shaded pitch.
It is equipped with the most up-to-date facilities, hot and cold running water, showers, washing machines and the possibility to use gas cookers.
Along with the restaurant, there are also a few rooms available.
Numbered pitches with parking space alongside the tents, possibilities of advanced bookings, etc.
The beach is sandy and has a private harbour for motor-boats and rowing-boats. Its position is delightful, offering absolute tranquillity and plenty of opportunities for excursions and water-skiing.
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- OPENING 01.01 - 31.12
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES ASC member
- LOCATION In the plain , Lakeside , Quiet , Close to the railway station
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed , Open in Winter , Shop , Restaurant , Caravan rental , Service station for caravans
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Large playing ground , Table tennis , Outdoor tennis courts , Sailing
- VENUES Suitable for families , Laundry , Wharf - mooring , Ramps for boats , Beach
- FACILITIES Electrical connections , Shower with warm water , Shower , Wash basins with hot water , Drinking water connection for caravans , Radio , Waste water discharge connection , TV , Free Wi-Fi