Typical holiday campsite steeped in the greenery surrounding the village of Agno. There’s a small train that children can play with on the camping ground. Situated on level ground in a quiet position, with a well-kept green and directly on the lake, it has a little stream nearby. It is equipped with: 120 camping spaces, a restaurant, a small harbour for boats, hot water showers, dishwashing sinks and laundry-washing sinks with hot water, service points for chemical toilets washing machine, power supply sockets, the possibility of cooking, a T.V. room, a playground, ping pong tables, access to the lake for small boats. Access possible to disabled persons. Dogs on a leash are admitted. A service station for campers is also available.
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- OPENING 01.04 - 25.10
- LOCATION In the plain , Lakeside , Close to a river-stream
- SERVICES Animals allowed , Restaurant
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Large playing ground , Table tennis
- VENUES Suitable for families , Laundry , Leisure area , Wharf - mooring , Ramps for boats , Beach
- FACILITIES Electrical connections , Shower with warm water , Wash basins with hot water , Use of the kitchen area