La Serta is a quiet campsite on the edge of the nature reserve along a stream. The Bellinzona-Locarno cycle path is very close by. Some restaurants are within walking distance, Progero-Gudo.
The natural swimming pool (not heated) is only in use during the summer months. Its central location in Ticino allows you to reach many places of interest in a short time.
- Railway Station - km 6
- Bus - km 0.5
- Situaded by a river or stream
- Official language, other languages I-F-D
- Dogs on leash admitted
- Member of SCA
- Some plugs for caravans
- Plugs for all caravan places
- Cooking facilities
- Drinkwater connection for caravans
- Children’s playground
- Swimming pool for children
Philippe Cottini Tel. +41 76 344 40 40
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- OPENING 01.03 - 31.10
- LOCATION In the plain , Close to a river-stream
- SERVICES Animals allowed , Shop
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Children's pool
- VENUES Suitable for families , Laundry
- FACILITIES Electrical connections , Drinking water connection for caravans