DescriptionThe best-situated campsite on Lake Lugano, according to our customers. Neat pitches shaded by old trees and a snack-bar with a terrace directly on the lakeshore make staying here a genuine pleasure. Amenities include warm showers - 150 electric sockets - washing machines and tumble dryers - freezing compartments for refrigerating - as well as waste disposal facilities for camper vans and a kiosk. The area abounds with beautiful places of interest such as Morcote, San Salvatore, the Hermann Hesse Museum, Monte Brè and Gandria. 2 landing-stages and a private slipway as well as guest moorings are also available.
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- OPENING 01.04 - 31.10
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES ASC member
- LOCATION In the plain , Lakeside
- SERVICES Animals allowed , Caravan rental
- VENUES Laundry , Wharf - mooring , Ramps for boats , Beach
- FACILITIES Electrical connections , Shower with warm water , Wash basins with hot water , Waste water discharge connection