A small and friendly family camp site located in a lush green clearing amid beautiful woodlands. A great starting point for excursions, hikes, strolls, mountain-biking or simply enjoying nature and tranquillity.
Nearby lies a small natural lake which invites campers to take a dip during the summer months (July and August). 18 km from the Lugano Nord motorway exit in the direction of Malcantone (Agno-Caslano-Ponte Tresa).
The camping ground offers a well-kept green and is in a peaceful position. There are: 70 camping spaces, hot water showers, dish-washing sinks with hot water, power supply sockets washing machines, a playground for children, bowels, ping pong tables and a small shop. Dogs are admitted on a leash.
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- OPENING 15.04 - 15.10
- LOCATION A few minutes from the lake and river , On the hill
- SERVICES Animals allowed , Shop , Restaurant , Caravan rental
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Large playing ground , Table tennis
- VENUES Suitable for families , Leisure area
- FACILITIES Electrical connections , Shower with warm water , Shower , free Wi-Fi , Wash basins with hot water , Waste water discharge connection