Villa Oleandro Bed & Breakfast in Casima is a unique villa built by Domenico Piotta in 1874.
Casima, a small village in the picturesque Valle di Muggio, is the ideal starting point for hikes and to explore the Valle di Muggio and the Mendrisiotto area. There are numerous recommended hiking suggestions in the Valle di Muggio, e.g. Monte Generoso, Monte Bisbino, Alpe Bonella with the Rifugio Prabello, Erbonne and much more.
The Villa Oleandro offers relaxation with an appealing ambience. The rooms are large and stylishly furnished and have their own modern bathroom with shower. The garden (giardino pensile) invites you to linger, read and relax.
Depending on the weather, a typical breakfast buffet can be enjoyed in the garden or in a classic salon with an open fireplace and stucco work.
Many activities such as hiking, visits to Grotti (typical local restaurants), visits to wine cellars, visits to the Bruzella mill, visits to the Parco delle Gole della Breggia, excursions to Lake Ceresio and much more can be recommended. Ask the hosts!
The car can be parked in a public car park, approx. 50 meters in front of Villa Oleandro, for a fee (Twint compatible).
The bus stops 100 meters from the villa, please see the timetable.
Villa Oleandro has a minimum stay of two nights.
- SIZE Number rooms: 2, Number of beds: 4
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES Clean & Safe
- LOCATION On the hill , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Open in Winter
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Suitable for cyclists
- VENUES Suitable for families , Accommodation for groups , Room , Garden , Public parking
- FACILITIES Rooms with private bathroom , Shower , free Wi-Fi , Washing machine , Minibar , Radio