Our Art Nouveau building is located in a large park on the hills of Mendrisio, a region with numerous hiking trails. We are just a few steps from the paleontological site of Monte San Giorgio, which was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO. Two small bedrooms and a large living room are available in the loft. On the first floor, we offer a spacious room in a beautiful apartment. In the summer, we serve breakfast on the terrace with homemade jams and local produce. In the evening you can have dinner in our little restaurant.
Only 10 minutes to Mendrisio, approx. 20 minutes to Lugano or Como, and 45 minutes to Milan.
- SIZE Number rooms: 3, Number of beds: 6
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES BnB member
- LOCATION On the hill , Quiet
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed , Restaurant
- VENUES Garden , Private parking
- FACILITIES Rooms with private bathroom , Shower , free Wi-Fi