Our Art Nouveau building is located in a large park on the hills of Mendrisio, a region with numerous hiking trails. We are just a few steps from the paleontological site of Monte San Giorgio, which was declared a world heritage site by UNESCO.
In a tastefully converted loft, two small bedrooms with a shared bathroom and a large living room are available. On the first floor, we offer a spacious room in a beautiful apartment, with the possibility of having an extra bed in the living room.
Breakfast is served with homemade jams and local produce, on the terrace in the summer.
Only 10 minutes to Mendrisio, approx. 20 minutes to Lugano or Como, and 45 minutes to Milan.
- SIZE Number rooms: 2, Number of beds: 4
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES BnB member
- LOCATION On the hill , Quiet , Close to the bus stop
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed , Open in Winter
- VENUES Suitable for families , Garden , Private parking
- FACILITIES Shower , free Wi-Fi , Minibar