DOWNLOAD THE FULL RECIPE HERE
Procedure for the gnocchi
- Wash the potatoes, peel them and boil them in plenty of salted water. Then cool them, them mash and place them in a bowl.
- In the meantime, sauté rosemary in oil, which will be added to the mixture. Then add the flour and a pinch of salt to the potatoes, which will be kneaded to a smooth dough.
- Flour the pastry board and roll out the dough with a rolling pin into a sheet about 2 cm thick, if necessary also flour the rolling pin. Cut into strips and roll them up with your hands; use a knife to cut out chunks, preferably all the same size, and reserve the resulting gnocchi in a floured baking tray.
Procedure for the confit datterino tomatoes:
- Wash the datterino tomatoes and cut them in two, arranging the cut side upwards. Place them on a baking tray previously greased with oil and sprinkle with sugar, salt and chopped rosemary.
- Place in a preheated oven at 70° and bake for 4h or 140° 2h.
Procedure for the tomato mousse:
- Season the filtered tomato juice with salt and pepper and mix with stabiliser and xanthan then fill and load the siphon with 1 canister.
cook the gnocchi in boiling salted water and in the meantime prepare a nut butter in a pan, lightly salted. Add the confit tomatoes, which will take on flavour in the butter and release their slightly sweet essence. Drain the gnocchi in the same pan with a tablespoon of cooking water. Sauté gently, adding air and thickness to the hazelnut butter. Plate our gnocchi and siphon the tomato water in the centre or create small alternating spikes. Decorate as desired by adding a few more confit tomatoes or a sprig of rosemary.