DOWNLOAD THE FULL RECIPE HERE
Preparation chestnut foam:
- Whip the cream to form soft peaks and place in the fridge;
- Leave the chestnut puree at room temperature for at least one hour;
- Melt the white chocolate in a bain-marie (over a low temperature!);
- Stir the chestnut puree with a spatula to soften it;
- Incorporate the gelatine dissolved in the Maraschino in a bain-marie;
- Add the melted chocolate and incorporate it gently into the chestnut puree;
- Lastly, incorporate the soft-whipped cream very gently, but quickly;
- Refrigerate for 4–5 hours before serving.
Preparation persimmon puree:
- Puree the persimmons (using a mixing);
- Add the icing sugar and lemon juice (according to the taste of the persimmons).
Create a “mirror” with the persimmon puree on the plate. Position 2 or 3 balls of chestnut foam on top. Decorate with the ricotta and garnish with the fresh blueberries.
A recipe reworked by the SSSAT (Swiss Italian Tourism and Hotel Management School of Bellinzona).
- TYPICAL PRODUCTS Specialties