Exploring Switzerland has never been so easy! The Swiss Travel Pass is your all-in-one ticket to travel by rail, road and waterway throughout the whole of Switzerland. And it includes many bonus benefits. Enjoy total travel freedom – with just a single ticket.
No matter when and where you wish to travel, standing in line at the ticket machine is a thing of the past. Just come aboard and discover the delightful diversity of Switzerland with a single ticket.
Travelling in Switzerland with a partner or a group? If so, the Swiss Saver Pass gives you a 15% discount off the regular price of the Swiss Travel Pass. Young adults aged under 26 travelling in Switzerland by train, bus or boat can save even more – the Swiss Youth Pass costs 25% less than the regular Swiss Travel Pass.
Advantages at a glance:
- Unlimited travel by rail, road and waterway
- Free travel on most panorama pleasures
- Free travel on public transport in 75 towns and cities
- Free admission to more than 480 museums
- 50% discount off most mountain railways
- Children under age 16 travel free of charge when accompanied by at least one parent holding a Swiss Family Card
- Many bonus benefits
Consecutive travel days
4 days 2. Class 272 CHF / 1. Class 435 CHF
8 days 2. Class 393 CHF / 1. Class 629 CHF
15 days 2. Class 476 CHF / 1. Class 762 CHF
22 days 2. Class 552 CHF / 1. Class 883 CHF
30 days 2. Class 607 CHF / 1. Class 971 CHF