Capanna d'Alzasca SAC Maggia Valley
The typical Ticinese stone building defined by rural simplicity is situated in the Maggia Valley at 1,734 meters.
There is a fully equipped kitchen with running water, wood-burning and gas stove, 25 beds (with down comforters) as well as a common rooms for 30 persons and a WC with washing facility.
All ascents take four to five hours, the Alzasca Hut is an ideal starting point for numerous hiking tours from valley to valley.
- SIZE Number of rooms: 3, Number of beds: 25
- LOCATION In the mountains , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Animals allowed , Open in Winter , Meals on request , Booking required , Breakfast service , Soft drinks sales
- FACILITIES Shower , Free Wi-Fi
- VENUES Accommodation for groups