The mountain hut is steeped in the green of the Capriasca area and is located on the Roveredo Mountains in the Lusciana area, it may be reached on foot by means of easy and not very steep footpaths among chestnut and birch trees. In the months of June-July there are broom bushes in full bloom that have given the name to the hut. Besides the recently renovated interior, the hut has a big grill outside in the large area in front of the hut, from where there is a great view of the Tamaro, Gradiccioli and Lema mountains and on the Vedeggio Valley, the city of Lugano and its lake. It may be reached only on foot.
Up to 28 people in rooms with 2-4-6-10 beds.
Keys: to be picked up at the Lugano Turismo office in Tesserete, or at the Ristorante Stazione in Tesserete.
Booking compulsory for groups.
It's possible to cook your own meals. Outside a grill is at your disposal. Sale of drinks. Telephone. Shower. Bed linen at disposal. Play ground. No smoking house. Booking compulsory.
Opening period, prices and other information: click here.
- LOCATION View on the lake , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Linens provided , Meals on request , Booking required , Soft drinks sales
- FACILITIES Shower , Mobile network , Heating , Telephone
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Suitable for cyclists
- VENUES Suitable for families , Accommodation for groups