The mountain hut is steeped in the green of the Capriasca area and is located on the Roveredo Mountains in the Lusciana area, it may be reached on foot by means of easy and not very steep footpaths among chestnut and birch trees. In the months of June-July there are broom bushes in full bloom that have given the name to the hut. Besides the recently renovated interior, the hut has a big grill outside in the large area in front of the hut, from where there is a great view of the Tamaro, Gradiccioli and Lema mountains and on the Vedeggio Valley, the city of Lugano and its lake. It may be reached only on foot.
Up to 28 people in rooms with 2-4-6-10 beds. Keys: to be picked up at the Lugano Turismo office in Tesserete (tel. +41(0)91 943 18 88), or at the Ristorante Stazione in Tesserete (tel. +41(0)91 943 15 02). Booking compulsory for groups.
CHF 20.- Members CHF 16.- Youngs 50%
OPENING April- end of October
NOTES It's possible to cook your own meals. Outside a grill is at your disposal. Sale of drinks. Telephone. Shower. Bed linen at disposal. Play ground. No smoking house. Booking compulsory.
- OPENING 01.04 - 31.10
- SIZE Number of rooms: 7, Number of beds: 28
- LOCATION View on the lake , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Linens provided , Meals on request , Booking required , Soft drinks sales
- FACILITIES Shower , Mobile network , Heating , Telephone
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Suitable for cyclists
- VENUES Suitable for families , Accommodation for groups