Capanna Cadagno was built in 1934 and almost completely renovated in 1993 and 2013. It is a member of the Ritom section of the Ticinese Alpine Association (SAT), namely the SAT Ritom section. Located in the magnificent Piora Valley, it is easily reached by public transport, by car and, naturally, on foot. The cabin is managed by Idalgo and Eliana Ferretto and is open from the start of June to the end of October. It is perfect for hikers, nature lovers, bikers, schools, families and groups, who can enjoy half-board catering and hot meals throughout the day. The kind and welcoming owners, great food and the beauty of the region guarantee a wonderful stay at Capanna Cadagno.
Opening period, prices and other information: click here.
- LOCATION A few minutes from the lake and river , In the mountains , View on the lake , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Animals allowed , Open in Winter , Bike Friendly , Guarded hut , Meals on request , Booking required , Restaurant , Breakfast service , Soft drinks sales
- FACILITIES Shower , Use of the kitchen area , Heating , Telephone
- SPORTS AND WELLBEING Suitable for cyclists
- VENUES Suitable for families , Accommodation for groups