Situated at 1129 m a.s.l., at the foot of Mount Boglia, it is in a sunny and a slightly ventilated position in Summer. Since 2002, it has been managed, by a patrician family from Cadro, in a cordial and friendly way. A wide terrace welcomes guests, who can get a cold or hot meal.
On the Alpine pastureland you’ll find chicken, dairy cows and pigs. If you walk up the hill, at the back of the little tower, there’s a good view of the Lugano area and of the Denti della Vecchia. Continuing on for about 10 minutes in the direction of the Denti della Vecchia, you’ll reach a spot where you’ll be astonished by a breathtaking view. In the morning, it’s possible to buy dairy products directly from the man who makes them. It's also possible to sleep in the Capanna Alpe Bolla, lets call the keeper!
- Every day From May 1st – October 31st
- Price per person: CHF 25-60. Booking recommended
With breakfast. Meals on request. Phone. Shower. Cleaning service. Pets admitted. Play ground, games at disposal No smoking rooms. No smoking house. Booking compulsory.
How to arrive
Auto / Bus till Cureggia + 1h30' walk Bré + 2h20' walk Cadro/Sonvico + 2h50' walk Pregassona + 3h10' walk
Winter closure: 05.11.2023 – 01.04.2024
- SIZE Number rooms: 2, Number of beds: 8
- SERVICES Animals allowed , Linens provided , Guarded hut , Meals on request , Booking required , Restaurant , Breakfast service , Soft drinks sales
- FACILITIES Mobile network
- VENUES Suitable for families