The Eden Hostel is situated above Losone- Ascona Ticino, (Switzerland), in a slightly elevated position, surrounded by palm trees, with a wonderful view over the whole Locarno area.
It is the ideal place for a group stay and is 10 minutes walk from the historical centre of Ascona.
The hostel is the starting point for various activities: is located near a skateboard rink for the summer months which in winter becomes a skating rink. There is plenty of parking available for our guests. It has 2 tennis tables and stone tables under a pergola. The right place to organise group events.
Eden Youth Hostel is the ideal structure for youth camps, sports clubs, weekends or hiking weeks. Lake Maggiore is very close by and can be reached on foot in 15 minutes.
The Eden Youth Hostel - an authentic Ticino house!
- 1 single room
- 3 double rooms
- 2 four-bed rooms
- 1 dormitory with 8 beds
- 1 dormitory with 10 beds
- 2 living room(s) including dining room
- The house is only rented to one group at a time
- the house is accessible by public transport
- Car access to the house possible
- Access by bus/coach to the house possible
- possibility of renting a sports hall(s)
- Ball field
- Playground in the main building (Parkhotel Emmaus)
- Internal games room in the main building (Parkhotel Emmaus)
Partner Ticino Ticket
Overnighting here you receive the Ticino Ticket which includes free public transport in the entire Canton, every single day of your stay. It further offers advantages on the access to cable cars, navigations and main tourist attractions of the Ticino.
- SIZE Number rooms: 39
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES Hostelling International , Family Destination Label
- LOCATION A few minutes from the lake and river , Central , Quiet , Close to the bus stop
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed , Open in Winter , Linens provided , Bicycles rent , Meals on request , Breakfast service
- VENUES Suitable for families , Lift
- FACILITIES Bathroom , Rooms with private bathroom , Shower , Children's bed , Use of the kitchen area