14 GaultMillau Points
Relaxed, waterfront dining in a place of historical significance. Pasta, seafood and grilled meats, lovingly prepared. And a Mediterranean Antipasti buffet for a hint of la Dolce Vita.
The finest fare, inspired by the seasons: discover menus built around the highest quality produce and dishes that connect to the landscape with sustainable sourcing at their heart. In addition, our chefs have conjured up a plant-based offering at all our outlets.
- TYPE OF VENUE Restaurant
- TYPE OF CUISINE Italian , Vegetarian
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroTicino
- LOCATION A few minutes from the lake and river , In the plain , Close to the bus stop , View on the lake , Panoramic view
- GUIDES Gault & Millau
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Animals allowed
- VENUES Private parking , Balcony