16 GaultMillau points and one Michelin star for a unique and unrepeatable style of cuisine: I Due Sud is a world that reflects the Calabrian origins of its chef and blends them with the excellent raw ingredients found in Ticino, striving for a gastronomic balance that spans both classic and avant-garde flavours.
The cuisine of Domenico Ruberto, Ticino's ""Revelation Chef"" of the year 2018 according to GaultMillau, is an exciting experience that evokes a wealth of inspirations on the palate thanks to the careful selection of ingredients from small producers.
To make the atmosphere even more magical, Simone Ragusa (named the best sommelier in Switzerland) guides diners through choosing the best nectars to accompany their courses, paying special attention to local labels. The icing on the cake is the breathtaking view, with tables directly overlooking Ceresio Lake.
Open only in the evening, reservation mandatory: www.iduesud.ch
- TYPE OF VENUE Restaurant
- TYPE OF CUISINE International , Italian , Ticinese
- ASSOCIATIONS AND CATEGORIES GastroTicino , Michelin stars
- LOCATION A few minutes from the lake and river , In the plain , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , View on the lake , Panoramic view
- GUIDES Gault & Millau , Michelin
- SERVICES Main credit cards accepted , Warm food until 11 pm
- FACILITIES Air conditioning , free Wi-Fi