Brione Verzasca (761 m) is a typical and picturesque Ticino's village located in the upper side of the Valle Verzasca.
There is possible to find several signs of the past, for example the church dated from the XII century with various frescos of the Gothic school, and the Marcacci's Castle.
This delightful village is a very good base for excursions on the surrounding mountains. Various are the itineraries for nice walks in the fascination of the nature.
Locarno is only 30 min away, on the shore of the Lago Maggiore. There one can find a lot of tourist opportunities and a big public swimming pool.
The nearest tennis-court is in Sonogno, an other nice village only 15 min away from Brione Verzasca. There is also possible to eat typical Ticino's dishes in the pleasant grottos.
It is located on the lower side of Brione Verzasca, close to the wood, in a quiet and sunny position where is possible to have a nice view on the mountains and on the village.
It is the ideal place for holidays: very sunny and quiet.
The furishings are in perfect conditions, modern and comfortable.
Outside there is also a garden and a granit table.
Price per day all inclusive includes: bed linen, hand and tea towels, electricity, wood consumption, water, WiFi, visitor's tax and final cleaning.
- TYPE HOUSE Rustico
- SIZE Number rooms: 3, Number of beds: 2
- Price per day all inclusive includes: bed linen, hand and tea towels, electricity, wood consumption, water, WiFi, visitor's tax and final cleaning.
- LOCATION A few minutes from the lake and river , Only accessible on foot , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Animals allowed , Linens provided
- VENUES Suitable for families , Garden
- FACILITIES Fireplace , free Wi-Fi , ISDN - ADSL , Dishwasher , Washing machine , Children's bed , Garden furniture , Radio , Heating , Telephone , TV