Brione Verzasca (761 m) is a typical and picturesque Ticino's village located in the upper side of the Valle Verzasca.
There is possible to find several signs of the past, for example the church dated from the XII century with various frescos of the Gothic school, and the Marcacci's Castle.
This delightful village is a very good base for excursions on the surrounding mountains. Various are the itineraries for nice walks in the fascination of the nature.
Locarno is only 30 min away, on the shore of the Lago Maggiore. There one can find a lot of tourist opportunities and a big public swimming pool.
The nearest tennis-court is in Sonogno, an other nice village only 15 min away from Brione Verzasca. There is also possible to eat typical Ticino's dishes in the pleasant grottos.
The rustico, originally a cowshed, has been reconditioned in the 2004. It is located on the lower side of Brione Verzasca, close to the wood, in a quiet and sunny position where is possible to have a nice view on the mountains and on the village.
It is the ideal place for holidays: very sunny and quiet.
The furishings are in perfect conditions, modern and comfortable.
Outside there is also a garden and a granit table.
More information in Italian: +41 91 746 13 07
More information in German +41 79 413 87 24
or also: [email protected]
- TYPE HOUSE Rustico
- SIZE Number rooms: 3, Number of beds: 2
Final cleaning CHF 80.-
- LOCATION A few minutes from the lake and river , Only accessible on foot , Quiet , Close to the bus stop , Panoramic view
- SERVICES Animals allowed , Linens provided
- VENUES Suitable for families , Garden - Lawn
- FACILITIES Fireplace , ISDN - ADSL , Dishwasher , Washing machine , Children's bed , Garden furniture , Radio , Heating , Telephone , TV , Free Wi-Fi